dual in a sentence
- For McDonald's, the promotion serves a dual purpose.
- Doesn't U . S . law prohibit dual citizenship?
- Dual airbags are standard with anti-lock brakes an option.
- Arizona State University is not a strong dual-meet team.
- But the Bruins won the dual match Friday 4-3.
- Bates admitted that directing serves dual purposes for her, careerwise.
- "There's a dual goal there ."
- The dual bankruptcy filings were the largest ever by a municipality.
- Rhodes'greatest challenge is keeping his dual lives from overlapping.
- And that's why we favored dual membership ."
- Safety equipment : Dual airbags standard, anti-lock brakes optional
- All Miatas, like the Jag, have dual air bags.
- In Martins'setting, the ballet is a dual homage.
- Ensco to Boost Rig Fleet 60 % With Purchase of Dual Drilling
- There are the dual ( but not dueling ) living spaces.
- The company maintains dual headquarters in Burlington, Massachusetts and Ottawa.
- Other efforts to tighten up on dual supervision are under discussion.
- During dual-meet season, it was hard on her.
- This covers not only weapons but also dual-use technologies.
- Only one in five has opted for Belgian or dual nationality.
"duaij naser" in a sentence, "duain wolfe" in a sentence, "duaine ladejo" in a sentence, "duais" in a sentence, "duaklir" in a sentence, "dual - core processor" in a sentence, "dual -catalyst system" in a sentence, "dual -circuits braking system" in a sentence, "dual -ciurcuit braking system" in a sentence,