dual carriageways in a sentence
- The airport, has recently been turned into a dual carriageway.
- The road was widened to become a dual carriageway in 1937.
- From Chiverton Cross, the dual carriageway bypasses Redruth and Camborne.
- This completed a continuous dual carriageway road from Glasgow to Ayr.
- A new dual carriageway link road ( N11 has been completed.
- Traffic lights and junctions are permitted at grade on dual carriageways.
- The highway is a dual carriageway for most of its length.
- The remainder of the road is dual carriageway, in length.
- The road is for much of its course a dual carriageway.
- The lorry travelled through the central reservation of the dual carriageway.
- The road is dual carriageway and passes over the Kaveri river.
- The parkway is dual carriageway for the entirety of its length.
- It was progressively upgraded to dual carriageways as traffic volumes grew.
- E28 is a dual carriageway toll bridge in Penang, Malaysia.
- The road is a dual carriageway for 77, 6 kilometres.
- The road is a dual carriageway for 14, 1 kilometres.
- The road is a dual carriageway for 1, 5 kilometres.
- Unlike Mortlake and Hammersmith, Barnes has no dual carriageways.
- Some major roads are dual carriageway, the others are single carriageway.
- Approaching Penzance, the A30 briefly becomes a dual carriageway once again.
"dual career family" in a sentence, "dual career path" in a sentence, "dual carriage" in a sentence, "dual carriageway" in a sentence, "dual carriageway road" in a sentence, "dual category" in a sentence, "dual cavity bronchus vessel" in a sentence, "dual cell" in a sentence, "dual center" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define dual carriageways in a sentence and how is the word dual carriageways used in a sentence and examples? 用dual carriageways造句, 用dual carriageways造句, 用dual carriageways造句, dual carriageways meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.