dual carriageway road in a sentence
- This completed a continuous dual carriageway road from Glasgow to Ayr.
- Extensive dual carriageway road works along the A46 have now been completed.
- The majority of dual carriageway roads now have barriers.
- Its course included a dual carriageway road running diagonally through the centre of A369.
- However the N17 remains a dual carriageway road, and not freeway for this section.
- This is an dual carriageway road built to Motorway standards that connects with the N69 Tralee Bypass.
- The Denburn River still runs under Union Bridge but has been covered over by a dual carriageway road.
- By conserving this strategically located building, the construction of the controversial dual carriageway road was effectively blocked.
- By 1942, Germany had over of dual carriageway roads, Italy had nearly, and the Soviet Union had.
- It is a box girder bridge, supported by two piers in the river and carries a dual carriageway road.
- The dual carriageway road hugs the route of the West Coast Main Line for most of the way south towards Leighton Buzzard.
- In the township itself, there are two main dual carriageway roads, Persiaran Mahkota Cheras 1 and 2 running through BMC.
- Canberra's districts are generally connected by parkways limited access dual carriageway roads with speed limits generally set at a maximum of.
- 100px " Expressways " in New Zealand are usually dual carriageway roads and may have full or partial control of access.
- Kent Street is a dual carriageway road between Manning Road and Hayman Road, with a major round-about at that intersection.
- "' Southern Cross Drive "', Canberra is a dual carriageway road in the district of Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory.
- Between 1989 and 1992-various studies and consultation exercises undertaken into alternative route options and alignments for a dual carriageway road between the Ridgeway and north Weymouth.
- After Geelong the highway heads in a generally western direction, continuing with the'M1'designation as a dual carriageway road to Winchelsea ( opened 2015 ).
- "' Greek National Road 4a "'( Greek : ?????? ???? 4a, abbreviated as EO4a ) is a dual carriageway road in northern Greece.
- Further north, there is another section of 1970s dual carriageway road between Puckeridge and Buntingford, the contract for which was awarded to Meres Construction Ltd in April 1972.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"dual career couples" in a sentence, "dual career family" in a sentence, "dual career path" in a sentence, "dual carriage" in a sentence, "dual carriageway" in a sentence, "dual carriageways" in a sentence, "dual category" in a sentence, "dual cavity bronchus vessel" in a sentence, "dual cell" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define dual carriageway road in a sentence and how is the word dual carriageway road used in a sentence and examples? 用dual carriageway road造句, 用dual carriageway road造句, 用dual carriageway road造句, dual carriageway road meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.