dual carriage in a sentence
- The Northern Bypass Highway is also undergoing expansion into a dual carriage way.
- The brook then passes under the A500 dual carriage-way, joining the Trent near Hanford.
- AC ) are dual carriage way motorways with a speed limit of 130 km / h.
- This dual carriage-way provides transport links to Belfast city centre, as well as the outskirts of the city.
- The six-lane dual carriage expressway will have a 700-metre tunnel, 17 kilometres of viaducts and bridges and 13 multi-level interchanges.
- "There is a big difference between building a road and a six-lane dual carriage highway, a stone's throw away from your house.
- One short section of the dual carriage way portion of Ringway 4 was constructed in Hoddesdon linking the town to the A10.
- Also, since the payment starts only after the road is finished, construction delays are usually shorter than those of regular state-owned dual carriage-ways.
- The New Bailey Bridge or'Fullarton Arches'provides access to other areas of Irvine and the dual carriage way leading to Kilmarnock and on-wards to Glasgow.
- It travels as a 4 laned dual carriage way till Puri ( Malatipatapur ) from where it becomes 2 lane single carriage way till Konark.
- On December 1, 2014, the station began to air programming from the religious 2016 spectrum action may play a role in the dual carriage ).
- The six-lane dual carriage expressway will have a 700-metre tunnel ( passing near Sungai Penchala ), 17 kilometres of viaducts and bridges and 13 multi-level interchanges.
- The Belfast A55 " Outer Ring " dual carriage-way separates Newtownbreda from Belvoir Park Forest and Belvoir housing estate which is largely Northern Ireland Housing Executive-supplied housing.
- The "'Kampala Mpigi Expressway "'is a proposed four-lane, dual carriage highway in the Central Region of Uganda, connecting, Kampala, the capital city, and Mpigi, the headquarters of Mpigi District.
- Over the next few years Wakefield Road was widened to a dual carriage way and the remnants of Broomfield's 19th century houses were cleared to make way for it.
- Additionally, significant upgrade works were needed on the Burns Beach Road approaches to Joondalup Drive and the subsequent roundabout at this intersection that also needed upgrading to dual carriage.
- Included in the attractions were a collection of antique farm machinery, a display of old cars, an animal nursery, a bucking bull and a dual carriage small motorised train.
- Malaysia has over of highways and the longest highway, the dual carriage expressways, bringing the standard of East Malaysian highways to the same level of quality of Peninsular highways.
- A busy dual carriage near Oxford in central England was closed in both directions Friday when around 1, 000 chickens escaped from a lorry that collided with four other vehicles, injuring four people.
- After the lines were removed, from 2000 the northern section from Mangotsfield to Warmley was used to build a dual carriage development of the A4174 road, although both station sites currently still exist.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"dual card" in a sentence, "dual career" in a sentence, "dual career couples" in a sentence, "dual career family" in a sentence, "dual career path" in a sentence, "dual carriageway" in a sentence, "dual carriageway road" in a sentence, "dual carriageways" in a sentence, "dual category" in a sentence,