dramatic pose in a sentence
- Its dramatic pose and subtle physical distortions provide a good blueprint for the aims of Mannerism.
- Both of the stoic characters have tears in their eyes _ not the usual dramatic pose of a hero.
- Fredericks presents Lord Byron in a dramatic pose with his head thrown back and hand raised to his forehead.
- One theory is that the creature in this dramatic pose is showing a readiness to act in fierce service of its owner.
- The dramatic pose is based on a composition by Michelangelo, who was in his late seventies when Giambologna met him in Rome.
- Applause came after each of 12 songs by Richard Strauss, despite her attempts to sustain the mood by holding some dramatic pose.
- Advertisements for the Oscars traditionally incorporate the award, but the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences wanted a more dramatic pose this year.
- Van Eyck eliminated the dramatic pose and rays of light causing the stigmata, which according to Snyder, are generally " essential features of the iconography ".
- Ronstadt continued this theme on concert tour promotional posters with photos of her on roller skates in a dramatic pose with a large American flag in the background.
- When Spider-Man faces the enemy in each episode, he introduces himself while performing a dramatic pose ( a tradition adapted in subsequent " Super Sentai " shows ).
- It's difficult to see dramatic pose in a sentence .
- Tuesday in court, with a flurry of finger-pointing at Simpson and with much dramatic posing and pacing about the courtroom, Petrocelli accused the former football star and entertainment personality of " denying the undeniable ."
- Of course, it was just a dramatic pose, the kind of thing an NHL player does at a kids'clinic just to embellish the interactive experience, but what happened next was not in the customary format.
- Tuesday in court, with a flurry of finger-pointing at Simpson and with much dramatic posing and pacing about the courtroom, Petrocelli accused the former football star and entertainment personality of " denying the undeniable " throughout the trial.
- So it was a short step for a geisha to act . . . . Yakko discovered that she much preferred taking the exciting male parts, with plenty of dramatic posing and fighting scenes, rather than playing coy women's parts ."
- He was keenly interested in the way people presented themselves in public : often with flair, as in " Boy in Front of Girls, North End, 1955 " ( shown ), in which a young man, presumably Italian-American, strikes a dramatic pose for the camera.
"dramatic poems" in a sentence, "dramatic poetry" in a sentence, "dramatic portrayal of jesus" in a sentence, "dramatic portrayals of jesus" in a sentence, "dramatic portrayals of reinhard heydrich" in a sentence, "dramatic prakrit" in a sentence, "dramatic prakrits" in a sentence, "dramatic present" in a sentence, "dramatic production" in a sentence,