dorsal scapular nerve in a sentence
- They are innervated by the dorsal scapular nerve.
- Isolated dorsal scapular nerve injury is uncommon, but case reports usually involve injury to the scalene muscles.
- Secondary to serratus anterior palsy, a winged scapula is also caused by trapezius and rhomboid palsy involving the accessory nerve and the dorsal scapular nerve, respectively.
- The "'transverse cervical artery "'gives off a branch, " the dorsal scapular artery ", which accompanies the dorsal scapular nerve and runs down the vertebral border of the scapula to its medial edge and inferior angle.
- It contributes to the phrenic nerve, long thoracic nerve, and dorsal scapular nerve before joining cervical spinal nerve 6 to form the upper trunk, a trunk of the brachial plexus, which then forms the lateral cord, and finally the musculocutaneous nerve.
- It's difficult to see dorsal scapular nerve in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define dorsal scapular nerve in a sentence and how is the word dorsal scapular nerve used in a sentence and examples? dorsal scapular nerve造句, dorsal scapular nerve造句, 用dorsal scapular nerve造句, dorsal scapular nerve meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.