dorsal branch in a sentence
- The nephroduct is long and looped with a dorsal branch extending backward and a ventral branch forward.
- The muscle is supplied by the inferior gluteal nerve which arises from the dorsal branches of the ( S2 ) sacral nerves.
- Lateral lines with a slight curve run over the pectoral fin and a complete lack of an accessory dorsal branch is found within this species.
- As this primordia begins to undergo epithelialization the anterior portions of the pronephros form rounded protrusions, which then later become the dorsal branches of the pronephros that link to nephrostomes ( distinct from nephrotomes ).
- Each also gives off a couple of dorsal branches which anastomose with the dorsal digital arteries, and supply the soft parts on the back of the second and third phalanges, including the matrix of the fingernail.
- Each proper digital nerve gives off cutaneous and articular filaments; and opposite the last phalanx sends upward a dorsal branch, which supplies the structures around the nail, the continuation of the nerve being distributed to the ball of the toe.
- Each "'proper digital nerve "', opposite the base of the first phalanx, gives off a dorsal branch which joins the dorsal digital nerve from the superficial branch of the radial nerve, and supplies the integument on the dorsal aspect of the last phalanx.
- The lower branch pierces the deep fascia below the insertion of the Deltoideus, and descends along the lateral side of the arm and elbow, and then along the back of the forearm to the wrist, supplying the skin in its course, and joining, near its termination, with the dorsal branch of the lateral antebrachial cutaneous nerve.
- It then divides into four digital nerves, which are distributed as follows : the first supplies the ulnar side of the thumb; the second, the radial side of the index finger; the third, the adjoining sides of the index and middle fingers; the fourth communicates with a filament from the dorsal branch of the ulnar nerve, and supplies the adjacent sides of the middle and ring fingers.
- It's difficult to see dorsal branch in a sentence .
"dorsal atlantica" in a sentence, "dorsal attention network" in a sentence, "dorsal blood vessel" in a sentence, "dorsal body cavity" in a sentence, "dorsal border" in a sentence, "dorsal branch of the ulnar nerve" in a sentence, "dorsal branch of ulnar nerve" in a sentence, "dorsal branches" in a sentence, "dorsal carpal" in a sentence,