dorsal aspect in a sentence
- The patient presents with pain over dorsal aspect of the forearm and wrist.
- The dorsal aspect is yellowish brown, with bands of dark brown spots throughout.
- Superficial fibular nerve or peroneal nerve ( innervating the dorsal aspect of the foot ) 2.
- The posterior insula projects predominantly to the dorsal aspect of the lateral and to the central amygdaloid nuclei.
- The length of the palmar aspect decreases during flexion while the dorsal aspect increases by about 24 mm.
- In " Dyrosaurus phosphaticus ", the wall is vertical and thus not visible in dorsal aspect.
- Within recent years, surgeons have been applying the onlay to the dorsal aspect of the urethra with great success.
- These branches at the posterior portion of the body probably form a sort of network of tubes across the dorsal aspect.
- The posterior wall of the supratemporal fenestra inclines dorsally so that it is visible when the skull is viewed in dorsal aspect.
- The trochlear nerve emerges from the dorsal aspect of the brainstem at the level of the caudal mesencephalon, just below the inferior colliculus.
- It's difficult to see dorsal aspect in a sentence .
- The tibial nerve from the sciatic nerve provides sensory innervation to the skin of the sole and toes, and the dorsal aspect of the toes.
- The chief complaint of this disease is usually pain in the dorsal aspect of the upper forearm, and any weakness described is secondary to the pain.
- As with the buccal mucosal onlay, surgeons have been performing the dorsal aspect procedure since the late 1990s, with an estimated success rate approaching 90 %.
- Lesions of the caudal ventrolateral PAG can greatly reduce conditioned freezing, whereas lesions of the dorsal aspect can reduce innate defensive behavior, virtually " taming " the animal.
- When the boot or shoes are taken off, there is a cramp-like pain in the affected forefoot, and moderate local edema appears on the dorsal aspect.
- Cranial nerve III ( the occulomotor nerve ) emerges ventrally from the midbrain, while the CN IV ( the trochlear nerve ) emerges out from the dorsal aspect of midbrain.
- The proper plantar nerve from the common plantar digital nerve provide sensory innervation to the plantar surface of the toes as well as the dorsal aspect of the distal interphalangeal phalanges.
- The fibers of this fusiform muscle are relatively parallel to the plane of insertion, ending in a tendon, apparent on the anteriomedial dorsal aspect of the foot close to the ankle.
- Currently, the Terminologia Anatomica term refers exclusively to this separate cell mass in the caudal and dorsal aspect of the dorsal thalamus ( the epithalamus ), embedded in the afferent fibers.
- Below, they form the upper lateral boundaries of the fourth ventricle, but as they ascend they converge on the dorsal aspect of the ventricle and thus assist in forming its roof.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"dorsal arteries of the penis" in a sentence, "dorsal artery" in a sentence, "dorsal artery of clitoris" in a sentence, "dorsal artery of foot" in a sentence, "dorsal artery of the penis" in a sentence, "dorsal atlantica" in a sentence, "dorsal attention network" in a sentence, "dorsal blood vessel" in a sentence, "dorsal body cavity" in a sentence,