do a share in a sentence
- "This could allow Yorkshire to do a share buyback, because they've done something for customers ."
- In order to do a share forfeiture the Articles of Association of the company should contain a provision for that.
- Each worker must do a share of rote tasks ( unskilled work ) for some time each work day or each week.
- Earlier this month, the Greens party said it would seek a law obliging men to do a share of married couples'housework and giving wives who don't work a legal claim to part of their husband's income.
- It's difficult to see do a share in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define do a share in a sentence and how is the word do a share used in a sentence and examples? do a share造句, do a share造句, 用do a share造句, do a share meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.