do a service in a sentence
- Congress would do a service to democracy by approving their plan.
- It does not do a service to the process.
- We hire them to do a service for us.
- We do a service for the public.
- In his convoluted way, Reed was also trying to do a service for the Republican Party.
- "I'm paid to do a service _ play baseball for the Boston Red Sox.
- "I'm here to do a service after long years of being away,"
- If you want to do a service for the investor, I would point out what those guys have done.
- And also, " to give books without disturbance is not to do a service to your children ."
- I think you do a service to the community by taking your work outside the community where other people can see it.
- It's difficult to see do a service in a sentence .
- "Someday _ and that day may never come _ I'll call upon you to do a service for me.
- Drop the whole thing and do a service to everyone . talk ) 16 : 57, 8 February 2008 ( UTC)
- It's really remarkable that despite all the financial problems, they continue to do a service to the community ."
- But on thinking it over, he decided to continue playing as he felt that he could still do a service for the club.
- Like many other Kibbutz youth Faingulernt chose to do a service year as a regional coordinator in Sha'ar HaNegev Regional Council and in Sderot.
- I don't think we would do a service to this nation if we took these as they're stated and ran with them with haste.
- Prawat said that he did not know why he had received the payment and that he had been trying to do a service to the country by donating it.
- As for the swarm of politicians publicly agonizing about our children and our schools in this election season, they could do a service by taking on the tough issue of assuring high-quality principals.
- Instead, Levin spoke at the conference on Tuesday about how Time Warner can help people in China, arguing that his company should do a service to all humanity by trying to help new talent find a public voice.
- We did get one track down 'Hymie's Him' that was the first definite solid thing we got laid down [ . . . ] I think we could do a service to a film.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define do a service in a sentence and how is the word do a service used in a sentence and examples? do a service造句, do a service造句, 用do a service造句, do a service meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.