do a runner in a sentence
- People are saying they are going to do a runner, but I do not think they are.
- "I used to do a runner's conditioning program that was really rigorous, " he says.
- They released an album entitled " Do a Runner " on A & M Records, to mixed reviews.
- But when she spotted some priceless porcelain and tried to do a runner to France with it, Rodney caught her and she was forced to abandon her dreams.
- A suspicious Albert has already called in the police, and Marvin and Lyle attempt to do a runner from the front door with Lyle disguised as a woman.
- Katie heads home and the bailiffs arrive to repossess their home and they're left with one option-do a runner with as much stuff as they can.
- They are forced to break into a pharmacy to obtain insulin for Gladys's diabetes,'do a runner'from a petrol station and dodge police cameras on the M25.
- In 1980, as Athletico Spizz 80, Parker played on the album, " Do a Runner ", which spent five weeks on the UK Albums Chart, peaking at number 27.
- Beyond the increased risk of some sort of confrontation, there's also the risk you'll either do a runner or more likely carelessly put yourself at risk before they can stop you, especially on a motorway.
- Jim Squires, writing for Gamezebo, stated the game " is both how you do a runner right AND how you do a superhero game right . " For 148Apps . com, Jennifer Allen wrote, " Despite [ some problems ], " Spider-Man Unlimited " is a surprisingly well-made endless runner ".
- It's difficult to see do a runner in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define do a runner in a sentence and how is the word do a runner used in a sentence and examples? do a runner造句, do a runner造句, 用do a runner造句, do a runner meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.