dna template in a sentence
- In T7 bacteriophages myricetin competitively inhibited DNA template binding to RNA polymerase.
- DNA polymerase s ability to slide along the DNA template allows increased processivity.
- Are all methods to make a molecular processor based on using a DNA template?
- Sanger sequencing ), preferably by using the same primer on the DNA template strand.
- Pre-mRNA is synthesized from a DNA template in the cell nucleus by transcription.
- In the second step, two sequence specific primers hybridise to each border of the DNA template.
- PCNA fully encircles the DNA template strand and must be loaded onto DNA at the replication fork.
- In each droplet, DNA template anneals to the P1-coupled bead from its A1 side.
- It starts with the spotting and immobilization of an array of DNA templates onto a glass slide.
- Complementarity is also utilized in DNA transcription, which generates an RNA strand from a DNA template.
- It's difficult to see dna template in a sentence .
- In molecular biology, a common application involves DNA templates diluted into polymerase chain reactions ( PCR ).
- During the exponential amplification phase, the quantity of the target DNA template ( amplicon ) doubles every cycle.
- RNA polymerase holoenzyme complex consisting of core RNA polymerase and a sigma factor executes transcription of a DNA template strand.
- The PCNA ring has polarity with surfaces that interact with DNA polymerases and tethers them securely to the DNA template.
- Because it relies on a large, intact DNA template sequence, it has some limitations in the use of degraded DNA samples.
- The hairpin loop forms in an mRNA strand during transcription and causes the RNA polymerase to become dissociated from the DNA template strand.
- As transcription proceeds, RNA polymerase traverses the template strand and uses base pairing complementarity with the DNA template to create an RNA copy.
- The classical chain-termination method requires a single-stranded DNA template, a DNA fluorescently labeled for detection in automated sequencing machines.
- They are principally during transcription ( phenomena of RNA synthesis from DNA template ) and translation ( phenomena of amino acid assembly from RNA ).
- This opens up the usually tightly packed nucleosome and allows transcription machinery to come into contact with the DNA template, leading to gene transcription.
How can I put and write and define dna template in a sentence and how is the word dna template used in a sentence and examples? dna template造句, dna template造句, 用dna template造句, dna template meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.