dm in a sentence
- DM publishes two catalogs : J . Jill and Nicole Summers.
- Does anyone care about all these goodies for a film thUo Dm
- Stoltenberg said at the news conference . ( dm-tbg)
- Its epicenter was in the ocean . ( dm-yl)
- Women pray at home . fsa-af-dm-eap
- To each his own . " sfg-jer-dm
- Ekeus said while in Bahrain recently . wf-dm-hh
- The diplomat was later released unharmed . str-ti-dm
- At least 30 people have died . str-ti-dm
- Shoddy construction has led to collapses . str-ms-dm
- It's difficult to see dm in a sentence .
- That paper has defied the ruling . ( gm-dm)
- Zvezda contains the ESA built DMS-R Data Management System.
- In ODBC the Driver Manager ( DM ) provides these features.
- The oxygen content is usually presented as mg / dm 3.
- The Defense Message System ( DMS ) replaced AUTODIN in 2000.
- DNBs equivalent to DM / MCh have to clear examinations mandatorily.
- In 1901, Rockefeller sold the DM & N to USS.
- Poland and Germany invested 30 million DM in renovating the venue.
- The Orlan-DM and later models are self-sustaining.
- The DM might allow it, or roll dice to decide.
How can I put and write and define dm in a sentence
and how is the word dm used in a sentence and examples? 用dm造句
, dm meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.