dismemberment of czechoslovakia in a sentence
- The Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia was created from the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- When Poland General Kasprzycki of the Polish role in the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- The dismemberment of Czechoslovakia caused France and Great Britain to guarantee Polish integrity on 30 March.
- In 1939, the Hungarians seized and annexed Subcarpathian Rus including Munkacs taking advantage of the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- This large German minority, many of them Nazi supporters, provided the excuse for Hitler's dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- Under Ilgner's direction IG Farben would also play a role in the annexation of the Sudetenland and the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- On 28 September, however, Chamberlain backed down and agreed to a meeting in Munich, at which he accepted the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- In any event, the German dismemberment of Czechoslovakia outflanked Poland from the south and put the majority of COP factories in the direct path of German advance from Slovakia.
- That is when Podhradsk?leaves Yugoslavia and moves to the country his parents came from Slovakia, which was now Nazi-German supported independent state after the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia.
- The Munich Agreement of 1938, the first stage in the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia, gave rise to Soviet fears that Russia was likely to be abandoned in a possible war with Germany.
- It's difficult to see dismemberment of czechoslovakia in a sentence .
- The fervent acclaim the accord has drawn resembles nothing so much as the jubilation that greeted the Munich Accord of 1938, when Neville Chamberlain agreed to the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia in order to placate Adolf Hitler.
- The region was then integrated into the Moravian Land of the First Republic of Czechoslovakia and remained a part of it until the Nazi dismemberment of Czechoslovakia when it was added to Germany ( Reichsgau Niederdonau ).
- Following Adolf Hitler's dismemberment of Czechoslovakia prior to the Second World War, the small and predominantly Catholic and agricultural Slovak region became the Fascist Slovak Republic in 1939, a nominally independent Nazi puppet state.
- After having taken a minor part in the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia, the staunchly anti-Communist Polish government openly moves to the side of Germany, considering Adolf Hitler to be a more tolerable neighbor than Joseph Stalin.
- The region was then reintegrated into the Bohemian Land of the First Republic of Czechoslovakia and remained a part of it until the Nazi dismemberment of Czechoslovakia when it was added to Nazi Bavaria and people have heade Austria ( Ostmark ).
- As a result, Mussolini's relationship with Adolf Hitler became closer, and he chose to accept the German annexation of Austria in 1938, followed by the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia in 1939 . In May 1938, during Hitler's visit to Italy, Mussolini told the " F黨rer " that Italy and France were deadly enemies fighting on " opposite sides of the barricade " concerning the Spanish Civil War, and the Stresa Front was " dead and buried ".
- The German " Anschluss " of Austria in 1938 and the dismemberment of Czechoslovakia ( 1938 1939 ) demonstrated the impossibility of establishing a collective security system in Europe, a policy advocated by the Soviet ministry of foreign affairs under Maxim Litvinov . This, as well as the reluctance of the British and French governments to sign a full-scale anti-German political and military alliance with the USSR, led to the Molotov Ribbentrop pact between the Soviet Union and Germany in late August 1939 . The separate Tripartite Pact between what became the three prime Axis Powers would not be signed until some four years after the Anti-Comintern pact.
- In 2009, Hanson wrote about the " reset " : " . . . former Soviet republics understand that Russia s Putin has a de facto green light to readjust their present-day, ad hoc borders with President Obama about as clear on any future dispute as candidate Obama was about Georgia . " In 2014 Hanson predicted that Russia might very well invade Estonia in the near future, stating : " Future targeted states, perhaps like Estonia, should understand that they are slated to play the 1939 role of Poland after the earlier " Anschluss " and dismemberment of Czechoslovakia . " In 2014, Hanson predicted that the Russian-dominated Eurasian Economic Union, which Hanson calls the " Russian Union " would continue to grow, writing : " Soon the Russian Union could dwarf the European Union, as the former consolidates and the latter threatens to fragment ."
How can I put and write and define dismemberment of czechoslovakia in a sentence and how is the word dismemberment of czechoslovakia used in a sentence and examples? dismemberment of czechoslovakia造句, dismemberment of czechoslovakia造句, 用dismemberment of czechoslovakia造句, dismemberment of czechoslovakia meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.