dismembered body in a sentence
- Habashi's blue Israeli identity card was found next to the dismembered body.
- Her dismembered body was found in a beachside cave seven months later.
- Each of the partially dismembered bodies had more than 40 bullet wounds.
- Pieces of Suleiman's dismembered body were found in the woods Saturday night.
- Charles finds Alan s dismembered body in a trunk in the crypt.
- Heather's dismembered body was found buried beneath a patio in the backyard.
- Her dismembered body parts were found in a lake two weeks later.
- Dismembered body parts were discovered in various places over a two-mile stretch.
- Parts of his dismembered body then turn up in the local area.
- Our troops . . . saw many dismembered bodies scattered around.
- It's difficult to see dismembered body in a sentence .
- Lucas took authorities to her dismembered body in Denton in 1982.
- To his horror, it shows him hovering over Ren閑's dismembered body.
- The prosecution stated that Bierenbaum discarded his wife's dismembered body in the ocean.
- He could self-destruct and pull his dismembered body back together at any time.
- At one point, the characters play catch with dismembered body parts.
- The remains of dismembered bodies have been found throughout the area.
- Two dismembered bodies were found near the charred, twisted wreckage of the car.
- The teen fled to Israel three days after Tello's dismembered body was found.
- As the group enters the room, they finds Takeshi's dismembered body.
- The dismembered bodies of victims were scattered on the wreckage-strewn streets.
How can I put and write and define dismembered body in a sentence and how is the word dismembered body used in a sentence and examples? dismembered body造句, dismembered body造句, 用dismembered body造句, dismembered body meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.