directly applicable in a sentence
- The information about its processes is directly applicable to most placental mammals.
- It is more directly applicable to human experience in a practical sense.
- It is directly applicable in all EU member states.
- It may not be directly applicable in Vietnam, but it illustrates the concept of brand equity.
- It incorporates the concept of fitness concept is not directly applicable to situations with frequency dependence ).
- Much of the wording is directly applicable IMO; Wikipedia shouldn't take itself too seriously.
- Such work is directly applicable to data networks, especially the Internet, where traffic is highly unpredictable.
- In all of those places, I have engaged in partnerships that are directly applicable to the Turner Foundation.
- Consequently, the theorem is directly applicable to time-dependent signals and is normally formulated in that context.
- The sovereign base areas'authorities have also made provision for the unilateral application of directly applicable EU law.
- The small world network model is directly applicable to affinity group theory represented in sociological arguments by William Finnegan.
- Because NPMR models do not have explicit parameters as such, these are not directly applicable to NPMR models.
- As most ABC procedures require generating samples from the prior, improper priors are not directly applicable to ABC.
- Furthermore, many operating systems do not track access timestamps by default, making stochastic forensics not directly applicable.
- That technology is directly applicable to the Netsurfer, which most analysts believe will be used as a living room machine.
- This guidance applies to articles about schools themselves; it is not directly applicable to school districts or other education articles.
- :These equations are directly comparable with classical equations of non rotating structures and therefore directly applicable to available solution routines.
- However, research has only been performed on cats, so the same evidence may not be directly applicable to dogs.
- Standing beside a jovial Trimble, Tutu emphasized that South Africa's transition wasn't directly applicable to Northern Ireland.
- It is widely believed that Marie-Anne Frison-Roche is the reference in terms of directly applicable doctrine in Regulation.
"directly above" in a sentence, "directly accountable to" in a sentence, "directly address" in a sentence, "directly addressable" in a sentence, "directly affiliated local union" in a sentence, "directly applicable law" in a sentence, "directly attributable expenditure" in a sentence, "directly buried steam pipeline" in a sentence, "directly caused by" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define directly applicable in a sentence and how is the word directly applicable used in a sentence and examples? 用directly applicable造句, 用directly applicable造句, 用directly applicable造句, directly applicable meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.