diary in a sentence
- I met the woman who had the diaries 10 years ago.
- I actually saw the real diaries, " she said.
- But voluntary publication of Haldeman's diary is one matter.
- Nixon aide H . R . Haldeman wrote in his diary.
- In his tiny print, Adam wrote slowly in his diary.
- Becki, 11, uses Casio's My Magic Diary.
- On the set of " The Basketball Diaries,"
- Don't let on that you have read the diary.
- -Packwood's alleged altering of diaries to thwart investigators.
- The researchers reviewed dozens of journals, diaries and official documents.
- It's difficult to see diary in a sentence .
- Like fictional inspiration, " The Turner Diaries,"
- The inquiry resulted from an entry in Packwood's diary.
- The diary format is really interesting and seemed different to me.
- Bush's diary entry for the same day went further.
- A Novel as Bible : Turning Repeatedly To ` Turner Diaries'
- So did letters, diaries and papers long hoarded in private.
- A kinda diary sorta zany thing about . . . No!
- Here, a diary of the jewelry race to the Oscars.
- The diary is just everything that he ever did to her.
- In their suitcases, they packed diaries and Play-Doh.
How can I put and write and define diary in a sentence
and how is the word diary used in a sentence and examples? diary造句
, diary meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.