dexterously in a sentence
- The movie handles its " interlocking subplots dexterously,"
- The last deals rather dexterously with a political subject.
- They snarled themselves up in glorious choreographic knots and dexterously set themselves loose again.
- The video shows her dexterously shooting pool.
- It swings dexterously among the famous, the infamous and the not famous at all.
- Sheridan's first play, " The Rivals " is certainly deliciously and dexterously plotted.
- Candied fruit, plums, currants, and raisins are dexterously cut and soaked in rum.
- Russell summarises dexterously, knows and names his authorities, and occasionally advances an original opinion.
- Whoever shaves a person the most quickly and dexterously will win, with Beadle Bamford acting as judge.
- It is very rare that a classic is translated in another language by retaining its linguistic pattern dexterously.
- It's difficult to see dexterously in a sentence .
- As Palmerston knew, the ultimate test of brinkmanship is how dexterously you can avoid falling off the precipice.
- Dresses draped at the stomach were a less astonishing version of those she dexterously made with heavy wool last season.
- "Amongst these [ weapons ], were a large number of long knives-weapons which the Spaniards use very dexterously.
- "Amongst these [ weapons ], were a large number of long knives weapons which the Spaniards use very dexterously.
- American commanders were surprised and impressed that Vietnam, deemed to be a pastoral state could dexterously handle such advanced Sam Systems.
- The artist dexterously presents us with the images of elephants, plodding through the ice and travelers with a spyglass-Nash Izograf.
- "It was a real release for my heart and soul, but I can't play now as quickly or dexterously.
- In playing him, the skinny, hollow-eyed actor dexterously balances quirky charm with an instability that is both pathetic and ominous.
- Although much criticized, the stage situations of Najac and Burani are " dexterously handled and reveal a sense of variety and climax ".
- Neither meets success, though Offitt dexterously prevents her from actually saying no, and through flattery and stories of his alleged past piques her interest.
How can I put and write and define dexterously in a sentence and how is the word dexterously used in a sentence and examples? dexterously造句, dexterously造句, 用dexterously造句, dexterously meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.