dexterous in a sentence
- The right hand, of course, is the more dexterous.
- Long steps and dexterous hand movements are required for performing Veeranatyam.
- It would require large stretches and dexterous leaps if done so.
- This redundant structure gives the robot arms capability of dexterous manipulation.
- It was good to be dexterous, positively evil to be otherwise.
- For the dexterous, the Corkpopper can be operated with one hand.
- He can be dexterous, and he can be insistent.
- See the dexterous dachshund compete in the canine dance contest.
- Then comes the fun, at least for the dexterous.
- By very dexterous military and diplomatic operations Vitellius succeeded completely.
- It's difficult to see dexterous in a sentence .
- It produces a powerful, eerie sound in dexterous hands.
- Fingers will be launched in 2003 and make the arm even more dexterous.
- Yeung's dexterous manipulation makes puppetry look easy.
- The most dexterous were able to do this standing on the horses back.
- Perhaps the most important finding is that successful managers are dexterous symbol manipulators.
- A dexterous character could traverse paths and enter rooms unavailable to the clumsy.
- Kitonaks are very dexterous, but also very patient.
- It was said that Cui spoke well and was dexterous in his reactions.
- Thomas was a fine and dexterous surgeon who was equally skilled at diagnosis.
- There are designs for the clumsy as well as the more dexterous among us.
How can I put and write and define dexterous in a sentence and how is the word dexterous used in a sentence and examples? dexterous造句, dexterous造句, 用dexterous造句, dexterous meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.