dexterity in a sentence
- These are the basic questions Daley answers with his usual dexterity.
- In cooking, the trick is to avoid recipes requiring dexterity.
- One thing Peter picked up is his dexterity with a stick.
- It requires a high degree of skill, dexterity and musicianship.
- To watch Legace in action is to marvel at his dexterity.
- He insisted that food preparers'dexterity would not be impaired.
- The cross-disciplinary dexterity is not unusual for MacArthur fellows.
- Paradoxically, it requires even more dexterity and finesse from hairdressers.
- His dexterity benefited from turning jump rope and helping with kickball.
- In 2003, its hands will get fingers for increased dexterity.
- It's difficult to see dexterity in a sentence .
- Personal adds are determined by Strength, Luck, and Dexterity.
- This difficulty may stem from variations in individuals'manual dexterity.
- Boris Godunov praised Andrey Yakovlevich for his wit and diplomatic dexterity.
- He likes to use his extreme dexterity to avoid being photographed.
- Her lyrical dexterity is backed by her distinctive percussive guitar style.
- The multi-jointed leg provides dexterity via a rotatable joint.
- He wielded his scalpel and the paint brush with equal dexterity.
- A higher number of displaced blocks indicates a better gross dexterity.
- It was a game where women could compete with men in dexterity.
- The dexterity and nimble balance of elite fencers can boggle the mind.
How can I put and write and define dexterity in a sentence and how is the word dexterity used in a sentence and examples? dexterity造句, dexterity造句, 用dexterity造句, dexterity meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.