detect in a sentence
- Coaches and teammates say they detect a new maturity in Watters.
- Standard tests did not detect bladder cancer until several years later.
- The central computer monitors the device continuously to detect possible malfunction.
- They could be used by the military to detect incoming missiles.
- Some officers also carried canaries in an effort to detect gas.
- In this way we can detect its unconscious, automatic valence.
- Windows 95 will offer to detect the hardware in your computer.
- That's a speed trap no FuzzBuster can ever detect.
- In principle you could detect a signal from a single nucleus.
- Sharp said the electronic records make it easier to detect fraud.
- If another ant detects a scent, it follows the trail.
- "The right's job is to detect anomalies.
- Or do I detect a hint of panic in your voice?
- But the problem is to detect them in the first place.
- Agents drag tires to detect footprints in sand or dirt roads.
- They can detect insects from as far away as 15 feet.
- Pap smears are the standard tests used to detect cervical cancer.
- Further, current diagnostic techniques cannot readily detect some infectious agents.
- "I didn't detect any problems ."
- Testing back then wasn't sophisticated enough to detect them.
How can I put and write and define detect in a sentence
and how is the word detect used in a sentence and examples? 用detect造句
, detect meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.