destroyer in a sentence
- The Clinton administration had cut procurement for the destroyer to two.
- Bath Iron works shares the destroyer work with a Mississippi shipyard.
- I was in Company B of the 612th Tank Destroyer Battalion.
- Metzger demonstrated how the artist could be simultaneously creator and destroyer.
- And, yes, that's a destroyer docked outside.
- An American destroyer soon gave chase and almost got his sub.
- That brought up the Destroyer, a k a Chipper Jones.
- But he is more than a compulsive destroyer of the truth.
- It's an Arleigh Burke-class guided missile destroyer.
- He used the affectionate term sailors called World War II destroyers.
- It's difficult to see destroyer in a sentence .
- Bush said, referring to how the destroyer might be used.
- According to Taiwanese press accounts, Taiwan wants four Kidd destroyers.
- Bath and Ingalls could simply build more DDG-51 destroyers.
- Dies served with distinction aboard a destroyer escort in the Pacific.
- The new destroyers are being designed for fewer than a hundred.
- They reminded me of a destroyer squadron drawn up for battle.
- Others were accused of bombing the destroyer Cole, killing 17.
- The Navy passed, saying it needed destroyers and battleships instead.
- The U . S . Navy is participating with several destroyers.
- They arrived in Plymouth on Thursday aboard a Royal Navy destroyer.
"destroyed heritage" in a sentence, "destroyed in seconds" in a sentence, "destroyed libraries" in a sentence, "destroyed lung" in a sentence, "destroyed remixed" in a sentence, "destroyer 666" in a sentence, "destroyer carbine" in a sentence, "destroyer command" in a sentence, "destroyer depot ship" in a sentence,