destroyer command in a sentence
- Quirk was restored to grace, but transferred back to destroyer commands.
- He became the Department of the Navy Inspector General in 1987 after holding cruiser and destroyer commands.
- The Tank destroyer command eventually numbered over 100, 000 men and 80 battalions equipped with 36 tank destroyers or towed anti-tank guns each.
- He received his first destroyer command shortly after the war ended, and then alternated between sea and shore assignments before becoming a full admiral in 1971.
- Subsim members have been consultants and testers for game such as Enigma, Silent Hunter II, Silent Hunter III, Dangerous Waters, Sub Command, Fleet Command, Destroyer Command, among others.
- 2002-Subsim works with Ubisoft producer Carl Norman to initiate a broad reaching mod that will convert Silent Hunter II and Destroyer Command from the original MP engine ( rTime ) to Microsoft DirectPlay.
- Promoted to commodore on 20 December 1979, he then assumed command of the Destroyers Command ( 1980 82 ), was promoted to rear admiral ( 5 January 1982 ) and was appointed head of the Naval Training Command ( 1982 ).
- Players were able to connect with other Silent Hunter II players, and engage in sub vs . sub combat; also, connectivity to the separate game Destroyer Command ( also released by Ubisoft ) was available, which enabled sub and surface ship combat.
- For example, 2002's " Destroyer Command " received some very positive reviews about many aspects of the game but was criticised for the number of glitches it contained that, given a lengthier software testing phase, should have been fixed.
- It's difficult to see destroyer command in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define destroyer command in a sentence and how is the word destroyer command used in a sentence and examples? destroyer command造句, destroyer command造句, 用destroyer command造句, destroyer command meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.