delivery price in a sentence
- The Times has been raising newsstand and home-delivery prices for several years.
- That competition drove down delivery prices by 1.4 percent in 1996.
- Delivery prices to Bangkok are expected to decline by Bt10 per 100-kilogramme sack.
- That competition drove down delivery prices by 1 . 4 percent in 1996.
- The circulation declines came after The Times raised its newsstand and home-delivery prices.
- The company also increased home delivery prices for The Boston Globe late last year.
- It is also relatively stable in circulation, despite some sharp newsstand and home-delivery price increases.
- Home delivery prices were last increased in 1996.
- This year delivery prices for non-state periodicals have increased ( state-controlled outlets are not affected ).
- It raised home delivery prices in January.
- It's difficult to see delivery price in a sentence .
- Even then, government delivery prices remained so low that state foodstuff monopolies received only the absolute minimum supply.
- The Star Tribune, with a daily circulation of 389, 865, has raised home-delivery prices 32 percent over three years.
- Generally delivered means dumped in a pile in your yard, though some companies include stacking in the delivery price.
- Oil prices were little changed Tuesday in New York, where the November delivery price fell 7 cents, to $ 31.50 a barrel.
- But commodity funds supported the market with buying that boosted May delivery prices as high as dlrs 3.49 a bushel in intraday trading.
- The seven-day delivery price, which was raised to $ 10.25 from $ 9.50 for national subscribers on Feb . 5, will not change.
- The price agreed upon is called the delivery price, which is equal to the forward price at the time the contract is entered into.
- Also fixing of tax for gas and oil exploration at 3 to 13.5 percent from the final delivery price for 10 years was criticised.
- Oil prices were little changed Tuesday in New York, where the November delivery price fell 7 cents, to $ 31 . 50 a barrel.
- Futures were additionally boosted by Sun Oil Co .'s decision to raise its term contract delivery prices for heating oil and other distillate fuels.
"delivery positions" in a sentence, "delivery postman" in a sentence, "delivery pouch" in a sentence, "delivery power" in a sentence, "delivery pressure" in a sentence, "delivery procedure" in a sentence, "delivery process" in a sentence, "delivery pump" in a sentence, "delivery quality" in a sentence,