delivery order in a sentence
- However, it is still necessary to single out delivery orders for special treatment.
- In January 2009, Oshkosh announced an LVSR delivery order valued at $ 176 million.
- The delivery order is not released, so in actual fact, the cargo cannot be cleared.
- Trucks pulled into a barn, where the cocaine was unloaded and stored, pending delivery orders.
- Already, Seattle-based Cybermeals allows Atlanta computer users to place takeout or delivery orders for 200metro Atlanta restaurants.
- A trace of the delivery order brought police to the crime scene, where they found Liu dead.
- The initial M-ATV delivery order was valued at over $ 1 billion and included 2, 244 M-ATVs.
- The team also took delivery of documents including invoices, delivery orders and receipts relating to the alleged violations.
- A Delivery Order which is used for the import of cargo should not to be confused with delivery instructions.
- Until the delivery order is accepted by the bailee, there is no basi for imposing obligations on the bailee.
- It's difficult to see delivery order in a sentence .
- Keriazis said Wednesday, when it rained, his delivery orders were up, but he made no deliveries to the AMI site.
- The first JLTV delivery order was placed in March 2016 with the U . S . Army ordering 657 trucks.
- When it's cold outside, she takes delivery orders by telephone at her home, a two-bedroom apartment she shares with seven relatives.
- The parlor's manager, Richard Henning, said he could not remember a time when the shop has had so many delivery orders.
- Anthony accidentally misread the delivery order notice which forced the men to take in more deliveries than needed, angering Jon and Zach.
- Liu's wife called police when he didn't return, and officers found him quickly by simply tracing the delivery order to the crime scene.
- They are used by banks, insurance companies, nationwide restaurant chains, consumer electronics companies, online shopping malls and others for customer service and delivery order.
- The Uniform Documents of Title Act permits the use of negotiable delivery orders ( if the order directs delivery to a named person or order ).
- He added that the Customs Department will also allow the delivery orders to be released at the same time provided the consignment does not require examination.
- Would customers given to placing delivery orders buy mobile phones to call a restaurant in advance _ perhaps from the car, the bus or the street?
"delivery on the spot" in a sentence, "delivery on time" in a sentence, "delivery operator" in a sentence, "delivery option" in a sentence, "delivery options" in a sentence, "delivery orifice" in a sentence, "delivery outlet" in a sentence, "delivery pains" in a sentence, "delivery path" in a sentence,