delete in a sentence
- Not a comma was deleted, not a whereas was moved.
- Items saved on the hard drive remain until you delete them.
- Failed to make sure deleted information did not reappear on reports.
- It also simplifies chores such as copying, moving and deleting.
- Three passages have been deleted at the request of the FBI.
- The deleted money would be earmarked for that, he said.
- The commercials are not zapped or deleted but simply covered up.
- He has asked the parliament to delete that section, too.
- So any addition to the route might require deleting other communities.
- After that, I just deleted them out of my mind.
- It's difficult to see delete in a sentence .
- I asked her how she had been deleting copy before this.
- Have a nice day, you useless ( expletive deleted ).
- Then my glove slipped a key and I pressed the delete.
- The number had been deleted, just like the old closer.
- It rewrote the manual, deleting or editing its harshest passages.
- If you delete it, Win95 will create a new one.
- All filmmakers delete and compress literature to adapt to screen realities.
- That amendment is what Clinton deleted from the budget on Monday.
- Accessing the files through normal means and deleting them works normally.
- It also retrieves deleted files and frees hard-disk space.
How can I put and write and define delete in a sentence
and how is the word delete used in a sentence and examples? delete造句
, delete meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.