defensive attack in a sentence
- The threat call used in defensive attack is a low harsh zaar.
- The Jets will likely make him the focal point of their defensive attack.
- Surgeonfish sometimes use schooling as a countermeasure to defensive attacks by solitary damselfish.
- This is what the Giants'defense must watch _ balance in the Detroit defensive attack.
- The standard mode is excellent for offensive and defensive attacks.
- Pitino said, ` is that every coach devises his defensive attack to stop him.
- Sun Devils coach Dirk Koetter has simplified the defensive attack, and it has worked wonders.
- The Steelers are focusing their defensive attack on stopping Smith, Pittsburgh coach Bill Cowher said.
- Therefore, " P . semenowi " must be morphologically adapted to overcome such defensive attacks.
- Advancing forces faced another ferocious defensive attack between the Nallur Kandaswamy temple and the Nallur Weerakaliyamman temple.
- It's difficult to see defensive attack in a sentence .
- The Water race of beings from the Manifested world can create and use water in offensive and defensive attacks.
- Evans has been a key to an improving secondary that will be the focal point of the defensive attack.
- As forward and defensive attack dog Rick Fox explains, the court seems to get smaller when O'Neal is on it.
- The Air race of beings from the Manifested world can use and manipulate the heavens in offensive and defensive attacks.
- There is some anxiety to get Jones back in the lineup, because he is the linchpin in an aggressive Jets defensive attack.
- All in all, it was not a fierce, menacing defensive attack the Patriots mounted against their division rival from western New York.
- When the lead elements of the Shewan forces reached the Gebba River, Fatansa's main forces began defensive attacks using spears and shields.
- He was given high marks for holding up his end of the three-pronged defensive attack against the Sixers'Allen Iverson the first series.
- The next day, the Portuguese forces marched toward the capital and faced a defensive attack led by Prince Gago, son-in-law of Puvirasa Pandaram.
- Arsenal is using all of his unique inventions to hold back the defensive attacks of the Man-Bat Commandos of the League of Assassins.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"defensive alliance" in a sentence, "defensive architecture" in a sentence, "defensive armament" in a sentence, "defensive asset" in a sentence, "defensive assignment" in a sentence, "defensive attitude" in a sentence, "defensive attitudes" in a sentence, "defensive attribution" in a sentence, "defensive attribution hypothesis" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define defensive attack in a sentence and how is the word defensive attack used in a sentence and examples? defensive attack造句, defensive attack造句, 用defensive attack造句, defensive attack meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.