defensive asset in a sentence
- Cornerback Deion Sanders, who was quiet Sunday, is another huge defensive asset.
- He was an excellent defensive asset for the Hoyas, and also averaged 9.6 points per game.
- He also has become a defensive asset.
- Barak, unlike his predecessor, clearly views the value of the Golan's buffer zone as a diminishing defensive asset.
- Gold is a defensive asset class that you use to protect yourself from radical shifts in the market ."
- In late 1941 with Japan entering the war, the proximity of RAAF Evans Head to Brisbane made the base an important defensive asset in the event of an attack.
- The information was then displayed on terminals in the building, allowing operators to pick defensive assets ( fighters and missiles ) to be directed onto the target simply by selecting them on the terminal.
- :: : : Well, my wording was not meant to imply that defensive assets do not contribute to war-making capability, only that that the primary purpose of the bombing campaign was to force a surrender.
- While the Iraqi armada of Soviet-made obsolete T-55 tanks and more modern T-72s likely would be wiped out if they try to confront the U . S . forces in the desert as happened during the previous war, Saddam may concentrate some of his armor in Baghdad where they would be a strong defensive asset along with artillery cannons, bazookas and other primitive weapons.
- It's difficult to see defensive asset in a sentence .
"defensive air superiority" in a sentence, "defensive aircraft" in a sentence, "defensive alliance" in a sentence, "defensive architecture" in a sentence, "defensive armament" in a sentence, "defensive assignment" in a sentence, "defensive attack" in a sentence, "defensive attitude" in a sentence, "defensive attitudes" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define defensive asset in a sentence and how is the word defensive asset used in a sentence and examples? defensive asset造句, defensive asset造句, 用defensive asset造句, defensive asset meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.