defensive aids systems in a sentence
- Most are fitted with defensive aids systems to protect them from attack by surface-to-air missiles.
- The Leonardo-Finmeccanica ( formerly Selex ES ) Helicopter Integrated Defensive Aids System ( HIDAS ) was also fitted.
- The revised standard includes the addition of cockpit armour and defensive aids system equipment, plus clearance for the Atlas to transfer and receive fuel in-flight.
- A Mobile Camouflage System has been developed and integrated into the Arjun as part of the'Development of Defensive Aids System'project . in collaboration with Barracuda Camouflage Limited, to reduce the vehicle signature against all known sensors and smart munitions.
- It's difficult to see defensive aids systems in a sentence .
"defensive adaptation" in a sentence, "defensive aggression" in a sentence, "defensive aid subsystems" in a sentence, "defensive aid system" in a sentence, "defensive aids system" in a sentence, "defensive air operation" in a sentence, "defensive air superiority" in a sentence, "defensive aircraft" in a sentence, "defensive alliance" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define defensive aids systems in a sentence and how is the word defensive aids systems used in a sentence and examples? defensive aids systems造句, defensive aids systems造句, 用defensive aids systems造句, defensive aids systems meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.