defend in a sentence
- But we all band together very quickly to defend like positions.
- The urge to defend innocent victims reflects humanity at its best.
- There's no way to defend it creatively ."
- We're just working on trying to defend ."
- McRae was quick to defend his rapport with the younger players.
- They won the right to defend Europe much more by themselves.
- Republicans defend the blocking of many Clinton bills as good government.
- Why risk one's life to defend it ?"
- If they can defend like last year, they can contend.
- But the teachers'union defends its criticism of the company.
- It's difficult to see defend in a sentence .
- It's best to defend ourselves as the technology allows.
- But Choi is quick to defend his decision and his sport.
- People will defend their homes and their families with their teeth.
- Now, I know it is risky to defend an adulterer.
- It is to defend, rebound and clog up the middle.
- Knock Beard, and Williams defends the first-year coach.
- Who will defend the honor of the East against the invasion?
- Reggie is in the ground and can't defend himself.
- I am sure he would defend me if I was attacked.
- She says this not to defend or attack but to ponder.
How can I put and write and define defend in a sentence
and how is the word defend used in a sentence and examples? 用defend造句
, defend meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.