deadweight loss in a sentence
- The deadweight loss can then be interpreted as the minimum lump sum.
- This is a net social loss and is called " deadweight loss ".
- This includes the gained producer surplus, the deadweight loss, and the tax revenue.
- Becker's insight was to recognize that deadweight losses put a brake on predation.
- Production is also decreased, further decreasing social welfare by creating a deadweight loss.
- He considered this exploitation to be deadweight loss, meaning a failure to reach efficiency.
- Not enough to knock us back into recession, but a significant deadweight loss ."
- "deadweight loss " and a gift's economic " yield ."
- So, although the exploitation rate has vanished, there is still a deadweight loss to society.
- With the status quo income tax, deadweight loss exists.
- It's difficult to see deadweight loss in a sentence .
- These are deadweight losses and decrease a monopolist's profits.
- :Taxes on expenditure create deadweight losses whose size depends on the elasticity of demand and supply.
- Deadweight loss does not account for the effect taxes have in leveling the business playing field.
- The most cost-effective policy is one that has the smallest deadweight loss in achieving certain policy goals.
- PED and PES can also have an effect on the deadweight loss associated with a tax regime.
- This is because almost all taxes impose what economists call an excess burden or a deadweight loss.
- Yet, because it is difficult to see tangible results of deadweight loss, policy makers largely ignore it.
- Land value tax can even have negative deadweight loss ( social benefits ), particularly when land use improves.
- When PED, PES or both are inelastic, the deadweight loss is lower than a comparable scenario with higher elasticity.
- Any addition to the price of consumption goods or an increase in the income tax extends the deadweight loss further.
"deadwater drowning" in a sentence, "deadwater railway station" in a sentence, "deadweight" in a sentence, "deadweight capacity" in a sentence, "deadweight cargo" in a sentence, "deadweight metric ton" in a sentence, "deadweight pressure" in a sentence, "deadweight ton" in a sentence, "deadweight tonnage" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define deadweight loss in a sentence and how is the word deadweight loss used in a sentence and examples? deadweight loss造句, deadweight loss造句, 用deadweight loss造句, deadweight loss meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.