data protection in a sentence
- The European Union's 1995 Data Protection Directive guides privacy protection in Europe.
- The program uses the Blowfish encryption algorithm, which offers strong data protection.
- Reese said the transaction complements Iron Mountain's presence in data protection services.
- He was also a board member of the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
- Another option for data protection and high-availability is to use TimesTen replication.
- The implementation of data protection strategies is imperative to guard confidential information.
- All digital surveillance systems must be registered with the Data Protection Office.
- We also have a Data Protection Act, which I will hide behind.
- It also represent the Philippine Government internationally on data protection related issues.
- He also expressed concerns about the level of data protection in Israel.
- It's difficult to see data protection in a sentence .
- We are nearly ready with the draft of the Data Protection Act.
- Germany has a federal commissioner for Data Protection, whose agency monitors the government.
- He is also the Board Chairman of the Data Protection Commission of Ghana.
- The change make these users subject to Irish and European data protection laws.
- It's yet another example of why we need national data protection legislation ."
- Federal and state data protection officials meeting Friday called on him to rethink.
- In May, a French court fined the church for a data protection violation.
- Europe passed a comprehensive set of data protection guidelines in October.
- The European Union Data Protection Directive is another model for comprehensive privacy protections.
- From there we could explore whether the outsourcing nations have adequate data protection.
"data profile" in a sentence, "data profiling" in a sentence, "data programming" in a sentence, "data projector" in a sentence, "data proliferation" in a sentence, "data protection law" in a sentence, "data protection act" in a sentence, "data protection act 1984" in a sentence, "data protection act 1998" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define data protection in a sentence and how is the word data protection used in a sentence and examples? data protection造句, data protection造句, 用data protection造句, data protection meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.