data protection authority in a sentence
- The proposal has been criticized by The Swedish Data Protection Authority.
- Parish officials reported her to the data protection authorities, she said.
- He is a Member of the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
- He was also a board member of the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
- The move must be approved by Greece's independent Data Protection Authority.
- It is the national data protection authority for Norway.
- The data release spurred considerable criticism, included an investigation by the Danish Data Protection Authority.
- "' National data protection authorities "'are authorities tasked with information privacy.
- The main platform for cooperation between data protection authorities in Europe is the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party.
- The Data Protection Authority stated that passengers travelling on an anonymous card may reasonably expect their anonymity to be respected.
- It's difficult to see data protection authority in a sentence .
- The "'Minister of Local Government and Modernisation "'( ) is a Data Protection Authority.
- He also sent similar complaint to the Hamburg and Belgian Data Protection Authorities, which both claim jurisdiction over Facebook.
- The Dutch Data Protection Authority ( apps are being used, without clearly informing their customers and asking their prior permission.
- Risk assessment and mitigation is required and a prior approval of the Data Protection Authorities ( DPA ) for high risks.
- The "'Swedish Data Protection Authority "'( ) is a the Government prepares new statutory provisions.
- In 2012, the Dutch Data Protection Authority found that rail operator NS violated privacy legislation by using personal data for marketing purposes.
- Other independent regulatory bodies include the Hellenic Authority for Communication Security and Privacy ( ADAE ), and the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
- The European Union's Data Protection Authorities group said Microsoft had " publicly committed " itself to make the necessary changes.
- Data privacy laws are converging in the EU, helped by the National data protection authorities and the Data Protection Directive adopted in 1995.
- One of the most important cooperative tasks of the EDPS involves Eurodac where the responsibilities for supervision are shared with national data protection authorities.
"data protection act" in a sentence, "data protection act 1984" in a sentence, "data protection act 1998" in a sentence, "data protection act of 1998" in a sentence, "data protection application programming interface" in a sentence, "data protection commissioner" in a sentence, "data protection day" in a sentence, "data protection directive" in a sentence, "data protection management" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define data protection authority in a sentence and how is the word data protection authority used in a sentence and examples? data protection authority造句, data protection authority造句, 用data protection authority造句, data protection authority meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.