darts in a sentence
- But the only gun Dial can carry pops out tranquilizer darts.
- Dart controls Crown Books, Trak Auto and Shoppers Food Warehouse.
- "Dart to the Heart " is predominantly acoustic.
- As the video ends, the boy darts from the room.
- Many days, Hill serves as a dart board for critics.
- Can you imagine Tori Spelling behind the wheel of a Dart?
- Speed gasps, " P-p-poison darts!
- He probably has a Carl Lewis Dart Board in his office.
- Some want to shoot the deer with contraceptive-laced darts.
- TV ads when he ran Dart's Crown Books unit.
- It's difficult to see darts in a sentence .
- I turned it inside and Drew threw a dart to me.
- Dart said, adding that this sentiment echoed around the room.
- Liposome officials were unavailable for comment on Dart's plans.
- Calls for comment to the Dart Group weren't returned.
- Dart worked as a businessman for 40 years from a wheelchair.
- As for Samsonov, Khristich likes the way he darts around.
- She can speak riffs that dart from Wordsworth to Dorothy Parker.
- SEATTLE ( 27 ) : We're throwing darts now.
- Cox Newspapers Washington correspondent Bob Dart also contributed to this article.
- Blue dragonflies dart and hover to and fro by the riverbank.
"dartry house" in a sentence, "dartry limestone" in a sentence, "dartry mountains" in a sentence, "dartry mountains range" in a sentence, "dartry road" in a sentence, "darts mills" in a sentence, "darts of pleasure" in a sentence, "darts to the sea" in a sentence, "darts world championship" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define darts in a sentence and how is the word darts used in a sentence and examples? darts造句, darts造句, 用darts造句, darts meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.