dago in a sentence
- They eventually discover a plateau and the " Dago village ."
- Sergeant Dago was immediately arrested and apparently confessed to the crime.
- It covers 590 hectares, stretching from Dago Pakar to Maribaya.
- Harry says he doesn't like writers, brickies or dagos.
- Il Dago began at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival in April 2007.
- Ainun and her siblings studied in Dago Christian Junior College.
- How about " Dago's "?
- Djuanda ( Dago ), Bandung, from April 4 through May 3.
- Dago Tshering said in a statement e-mailed to The Associated Press.
- He then joined the touring comedy group Il Dago.
- It's difficult to see dago in a sentence .
- Tony Dagos, whose early work was signed " D'Agostino ".
- Journalists have also been known to use dago dazzlers.
- SMAN 19 Bandung is located at Dago Pojok Street.
- Bhutan's ambassador to India, Dago Tshering, told The Associated Press.
- Nino says " If I am a dago, then so is he ".
- Dago participates in several battles and political plots defending the King from common enemies.
- He looks at the picture of the old Dago Torres, flanked by his sisters.
- Theodore Sery Dago immediately after the killing.
- Duvier del Dago Fernandez installations usually start with small drawings on semi-transparent nylon.
- Dago Torres is strictly a follower,
How can I put and write and define dago in a sentence
and how is the word dago used in a sentence and examples? 用dago造句
, dago meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.