dago red in a sentence
- Dago Red holds several world records, including the 15 km ( 517.323 mph ) set in 1983.
- Consumers now demanded cheap " jug wine " ( so-called dago red ) and sweet, fortified ( high alcohol ) wine.
- During the Great Depression, consumers demanded cheap " jug wine " ( so-called dago red ) and sweet, fortified ( high alcohol ) wine.
- Maj . Holm later distinguished himself on the high performance aircraft racing circuit as the pilot of the P-51 " Dago Red " in which he won the world Unlimited championship.
- His short story collection, " Dago Red ", was originally published in 1940, and then republished with a few additional stories in 1985 under the title " The Wine of Youth ".
- In the novel and film, Mulcahy is familiarly known by the nickname " Dago Red ", a derogatory reference to his Italian-Irish ancestry and the sacramental wine used in Roman Catholic Communion.
- Also I can distinguish chianti, catawba, malvasia, Dago Red, claret and several others sans the use of the eyes . ( . . . ) I can tell mayors to go to Hell and slap police commissioners on the Back!
- It's difficult to see dago red in a sentence .