daggle in a sentence
- The living weapon goes in search of Durlan priest and Legionnaire Reep Daggle.
- When Reep Daggle reformed the Legion, a powerless Rokk joined up, moving his family to the Legion's new headquarters.
- Years later, when Reep Daggle ( Chameleon Boy ) and Rokk Krin ( Cosmic Boy ) reformed the Legion, Kent joined them.
- They have appeared post " the Corpse, a secret unit founded by a rogue Guardian of the Universe to ( in Daggle's words ) " do the heavy lifting " ( e . g . the dirty work ).
- It's difficult to see daggle in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define daggle in a sentence
and how is the word daggle used in a sentence and examples? 用daggle造句
, daggle meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.