dagger in a sentence
- "We couldn't put the dagger in them.
- It's not about cloak-and-dagger cryptography.
- But Payton flung his long-range dagger and it stuck.
- Othello's suicide by dagger is even more dramatically timed.
- She's sick of all the cloak and dagger stuff.
- This time, Kentucky got to stick the final piercing dagger.
- It was a dagger through the hearts of the Lady Techsters.
- THE PATH OF DAGGERS, by Robert Jordan . ( Tor/
- I think that pretty much put a dagger in their heart,
- Obviously, these Lakers are a little careless with the dagger.
- It's difficult to see dagger in a sentence .
- You need some sort of ancient dagger or book of runes.
- Season openers bring out cloaks and daggers in every NFL stadium.
- Anyone can hurt you and put a dagger in your heart,
- They were tiny, little triangular daggers, and perfectly menacing.
- The dagger remains firmly in our grasp and under good control.
- Like her mother, she holds a dagger behind her smile.
- Jessica glared daggers and pulled Nick away from the inquisitive reporter.
- It stuck a dagger in them, to say the least.
- One always feels under his hugs the dagger in the pocket.
- Extremists are a poisoned dagger in the backs of the Muslims.
How can I put and write and define dagger in a sentence
and how is the word dagger used in a sentence and examples? 用dagger造句
, dagger meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.