dagga in a sentence
- Plus, we now know enough to avoid dagga boys.
- As Cloak N Dagga, the duo briefly toured the United States promoting the release.
- Abu Dagga said in a statement.
- The harmonium, the tabla-dagga and a pair of cymbals provide melody and rhythm.
- Strue's Bob, we'll have a lekker dop and some dagga ."
- The same horizontal composition is present in " The Dagga Smoker " ( 1907 ).
- On the contrary, he has a criminal record for violent acts and for involvement with dagga.
- They drink, they chew tobacco, and when they smoke our dagga, they either sleep or kill.
- This period is also known for Atan Burhagohain's " dagga judha " ( guerilla warfare ).
- Puppy eventually remembers where he hid the necklace, and turns himself in along with his goons Dagga and Teja.
- It's difficult to see dagga in a sentence .
- The accused is not a youngster who, for the first time, had too much to drink and dabbled with dagga.
- After " agitating mobs attempted to torch government property ", security forces opened fire, killing Noorul Amin Dagga and injuring five.
- Kalpana is the daughter of a domestic worker Kamla Jadhav ( Shilpa Shirodkar ) and a mill worker Vitthal Jadhav ( Mohit Dagga ).
- Ibrahim Abu Dagga, a human rights advisor to PLO leader Yasser Arafat, condemned the deportations on Wednesday as " strange and unhumanitarian ."
- Ibrahim Abu Dagga, human rights adviser to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, said Arafat has asked Gadhafi to allow the stranded Palestinians to return to Libya.
- "There are a lot of issues, " said protester Doreen Dagga . " Basically, ( we want ) the freedom of Leonard Peltier ."
- The larger drum, played with the other hand, is called by?( literally " left " ) or sometimes dagga, dugg + or dhm.
- On October 25, 2005, Canibus released " Def Con Zero " on Head Trauma Records as part of the group Cloak-n-Dagga.
- Blakiston, standing in the doorway of the pole and dagga hut scanning the grass and bush, shouted as he saw the villagers swarming their line of retreat.
- Until recently, drug use in South Africa was generally limited to dagga, the local marijuana, and to mandrax, a stimulant smuggled in pill form from India.
How can I put and write and define dagga in a sentence
and how is the word dagga used in a sentence and examples? 用dagga造句
, dagga meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.