daffy in a sentence
- I took a lot of daffy, tough pictures that year,
- I am seastruck, in need of a saltwater daffy fix.
- Say, don't tell me I'm daffy,
- (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird ), Rhino
- Nothing would be worse than a world full of Daffy Ducks.
- You have to have Bugs Bunny to truly love Daffy Duck.
- If you think The Donald is daffy, try Michael Eisner.
- Director John Rando knows how to harness Ives'daffy dementedness.
- Daffy tries to play it but there is nothing but silence.
- Daffy finally snaps and angrily demands that the animator reveal himself.
- Yosemite Sam is one of Bugs and Daffy's neighbors.
- They marked a return to prominence for fictional character Daffy Duck.
- Winter approaches, and Daffy is beginning to lose his sanity.
- Daffy finally goes completely insane, demanding " Shoot me again!
- Daffy ignores Porky's statement until lightning destroys the umbrella.
- Her most famous novelty number was " Daffy Over Taffy ".
- Eager to see the incident's conclusion, Daffy follows.
- Daffy proclaims " And one baby zebra ! " and faints.
- When Daffy hears this, he gets stage fright and faints.
- Daffy pretends to have been shot, but leaves the scene.
How can I put and write and define daffy in a sentence
and how is the word daffy used in a sentence and examples? 用daffy造句
, daffy meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.