daedal in a sentence
- Louis George produced mainly daedal watches.
- Soumitra Das of " The Telegraph " wrote " Mazumdar could not have created this daedal overlay of optic and aural sensations by simply wishing it would happen.
- *"'Daedal "'were this individual more celebrius he would have no arraignment on his page and as such the present locus has lead to disconsonant doctrines on the definition of notable.
- Anderson was featured and interviewed on The Amp Hour radio show in episode # 105 An Interview with Chris Anderson Deambulatory Daedal Drones, where he discusses his career, books, and the hardware and drone industry.
- Over time, four great leaders arose, calling themselves the Mages : Manus of the humans ( sometimes called the Serpent Mage ), Tonn of the Sidhe, Aum of the Cledar, and Daedal of the Spryggla.
How can I put and write and define daedal in a sentence
and how is the word daedal used in a sentence and examples? 用daedal造句
, daedal meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.