dado in a sentence
- Hemos dado muchos pasos para incorporar estos beneficios a nuestra economia.
- Por otra parte, el electrocardiograma habia dado una lectura normal.
- La compania ha dado grandes pasos de avance en ese frente.
- En Latinoa _ merica los gobiernos no han dado mucho apoyo.
- Croatia's Dado Prso added Monaco's other goal.
- Dados are often used to affix shelves to a bookcase carcase.
- The mausoleum is encased with marble up to the dado level.
- Above the dado level, it is constructed of flower designs.
- Siendo sus grandes vinos los que le han dado fama internacional.
- Meher is distressed as Bano wants to come to meet dado.
- It's difficult to see dado in a sentence .
- Internal walls are of vertically jointed boards with a dado rail.
- I do not have either biscuit joiner or dado blades.
- My friend will have to buy a good dado set.
- Me ha dado mas libertad y la capacidad de expresar mi imaginacion.
- Dado told reporters, adding that only a huge crater was left.
- Monaco took the lead in the 13th minute through Croatian Dado Prso.
- Croatian Dado Prso opened the scoring in the 19th minute.
- A dream, too, for Croatia striker Dado Prso.
- Dado Villa-Lobos replaced Ouro-Preto in 1983.
- Rattan craft in barangays Dado could possibly generate employment to its residents.
How can I put and write and define dado in a sentence
and how is the word dado used in a sentence and examples? 用dado造句
, dado meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.