dadaist in a sentence
- After the war, the first of her Dadaist works appeared.
- Around year 1920 he made several collages in the dadaist style.
- They found solace in The Dadaist movement, which originated in Switzerland.
- He has also been described as a Dadaist, Japanese.
- The rhetoric of these resembled the 1920s Berlin Dadaist manifestos.
- In 1920 Magritte was introduced to Francis Picabia s Dadaist revue 391.
- Tzara himself used elements alluding to his homeland in his early Dadaist performances.
- For this reason he has been referred to as a Neo-Dadaist.
- Additionally, he translated important expressionist and dadaist works.
- Particularly revelatory to Marcus was the scene that reimagined a Dadaist performance of 1916.
- Some improvisational writing is collaborative, focusing on an almost dadaist form of collaborative fiction.
- His collection of dadaist and The Four Winds " literary movement against traditional poetry.
- Next to this neo-Dadaist extravagance, American works in the festival were strikingly subdued.
- Several of Tzara's Dadaist editions had illustrations by Picabia, Janco and Hans Arp.
- The composition contains Dadaist imagery with man-made objects such as a tower and cityscape.
- "Coast to Coast " relied heavily on surreal, or even dadaist humor.
- There, she became known as " the dadaist Baroness Elsa von Freytag-Loringhoven ".
- In the year 1919 in Berlin, the group outlined the Dadaist ideals of radical communism.
- Var鑣e contributed a poem to the Dadaist magazine New Directions " imprint were particularly influential.
- Later that year, the gallery also housed plaster-paper works by Dadaist Kurt Schwitters.
How can I put and write and define dadaist in a sentence
and how is the word dadaist used in a sentence and examples? 用dadaist造句
, dadaist meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.