dadaism in a sentence
- Dadaism was jeered from the streets and reviled from the pulpit.
- He was a major French Futurism, Dadaism, and Surrealism.
- Dadaism is alive and well _ and self-titled this time.
- From the left, a strong critique began with Dadaism.
- Humorist Barry Humphries has been a provocative exponent of dadaism in Australia.
- Another artist who was influenced by Neo-Dadaism was Andy Warhol.
- Similarly, pop art was both an extension and a repudiation of Dadaism.
- Thomkins painted and drew ironic and fantastic pictures influenced by surrealism and dadaism.
- In 1918 he was introduced to dadaism and Eastern philosophy by Cl閙ent Pansaers.
- Offalism conceptually merged Surrealism, Pop Art, Dadaism, Postmodernism and Abstract Expressionism.
- It's difficult to see dadaism in a sentence .
- He was active in Dadaism and later founded the Surrealist movement with Andr?Breton.
- Overall, the " verist " critique of expressionism was influenced by Dadaism.
- His works are a sort of Dadaism mixed with the secular poetry of actual times.
- They are strongly influenced by Garry Winogrand and, less directly, by Dadaism and Surrealism.
- The meaning, however, resides in its meaninglessness, reflecting the chief principle behind Dadaism.
- In part, Janco's post-Dadaism responded to the socialist ideals of Constructivism.
- His first-year thesis had been based around a comparison between Dadaism and pop art.
- The video was inspired by dadaism and surrealism, and depicts Rihanna against a dark background.
- You might say that she has feminized Dadaism and brought it into the video-fixated present.
- Brodovitch was exposed to everything from Dadaism from Zurich and Berlin, Suprematism and Purism and Surrealism.
How can I put and write and define dadaism in a sentence
and how is the word dadaism used in a sentence and examples? 用dadaism造句
, dadaism meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.