dacron in a sentence
- Dacron strings are easy to maintain and can last several years.
- The leading edge is plywood, the rest covered with Dacron.
- The aircraft is made from aluminium tube, covered with Dacron.
- The Streamer has a double surface wing covered in Dacron sailcloth.
- Dacron was saved when Ned Jackson was put in charge,
- The wings and tail are covered with pre-sewn Dacron envelopes.
- The Mutt comes standard with an 8 oz dacron jib.
- The standard main is also 4 oz-dacron with 4 battens.
- The Aerolite 103 is sold as an assembly Dacron envelopes.
- The aluminum frame wing is covered in pre-sewn Dacron envelopes.
- Both designs were constructed from bolted aluminium tubing covered in Dacron fabric.
- The single-surface wing is covered in Dacron sailcloth.
- He said didn't have a profit estimate for the Dacron business.
- Reel : Capable of holding 200 yards of 20-pound Dacron backing.
- DeBakey pioneered the use of Dacron grafts to replace or repair blood vessels.
- Dacron thread must be used in any sewing work.
- The synthetic material Dacron may also be used to create a repair patch.
- There was no engine humming, just the occasional flapping of the dacron sails.
- An alternate dacron / mylar film sailcloth laminate also is approved for the genoa.
- The wings and tail surfaces are covered in pre-sewn Dacron sailcloth envelopes.
How can I put and write and define dacron in a sentence
and how is the word dacron used in a sentence and examples? 用dacron造句
, dacron meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.