dace in a sentence
- Dace was not there the night Alexei won the Cliburn gold.
- Spawning for Tennessee dace starts in April and extends into July.
- The reason for the disappearance of the blacknose dace is unknown.
- Dace likes to save any literature until after the meal is over.
- The route is as good as ours, " added Dace.
- Harry Dace, director of the Civilian Astronauts Corps, said Thursday.
- These include red-sided suckers, and speckled dace.
- The fish most commonly seen are small dace and perch.
- Weiss currently lives in Dijon, France with his wife, Dace.
- Crayfish and other introduced species feed on the Yaqui dace.
- Until the end of the 18th century dace was transferred Orel diocese.
- Other common names for the fish include Florida blue dace.
- These species are brook trout, brown trout, and blacknose dace.
- Fried dace with salted black beans has many brands in Hong Kong.
- Nearby groundwater pumping has decreased stream discharge and streamflows and decreased dace habitat.
- He suggested that his listeners cast an online vote for the Longnose dace.
- Dace says as she plays imaginary piano keys.
- This genus unites the Ponto-Caspian daces.
- The creek provides habitat for crawfish as well as rainbow trout and speckled dace.
- The museum hired Jacqueline K . Dace as its permanent director in November 2012.
How can I put and write and define dace in a sentence
and how is the word dace used in a sentence and examples? 用dace造句
, dace meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.