dabbler in a sentence
- But Ms . Finerman has never been viewed as a dabbler.
- I'm a compulsive dabbler with a short attention span.
- An informed dabbler in anthropology, Pearce applies its teachings to business.
- Either she is oblivious, or she is a dabbler in gamesmanship.
- Last week was to have been a nervous one for market dabblers.
- However, I doubt that dabblers would touch Nietzsche's works.
- Carol the Dabbler 21 : 21, 26 June 2007 ( UTC)
- Mallards, pintails, teal, gadwalls, widgeons and shovelers are dabblers.
- But Kinsley, a computer dabbler, is no high-tech fanatic.
- Folks working from home were often viewed as dabblers, not serious entrepreneurs.
- It's difficult to see dabbler in a sentence .
- But this was no job for dabblers in dirt.
- Thirteen were artists, some only dabblers, others professionals with growing reputations.
- Among the products reviewed are Wacom's ArtPad and the Dabbler art program.
- Menuez was an early dabbler in digital technology.
- The lake supports only a small number of breeding and moulting dabblers and divers.
- Hollywood stars promoted themselves as weekend dabblers.
- Art Dabbler sells for $ 49, and runs on both Macintosh and Windows 95.
- You see the difference between an original artist and an earnest dabbler paying him homage.
- "' Dabbler "'is natural media drawing software aimed at beginners.
- They are dabblers who see themselves as different because they are not part of the establishment.
How can I put and write and define dabbler in a sentence
and how is the word dabbler used in a sentence and examples? 用dabbler造句
, dabbler meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.