dabber in a sentence
- The inscription on the terracotta dabber in Brahmi is in two lines.
- It worked for one flashing dabber, who thanked the handyman for his sage advice.
- Female fans groan with envy, and the lucky dabber serves up a smug wink.
- However, the Dabber can easily be distinguished by its bowsprit and transom-hung rudder.
- The parfum is applied with a glass dabber, which adds a more delicate and sensual touch.
- Although smaller than the Lugger, the Dabber carries a full yawl rig on main and mizzen masts.
- :: According to the reference I cited, they used a " Bingo dabber " ( a swab of some sort, I assume ).
- The game at Nantwich ended 2 1 to Stoke thanks to two goals for academy graduate Louis Moult, while Jake Sedgemore scored a fine 30-yard free kick as a consolation for the Dabber's.
- And since the resulting dense matrix of lines provided better support for the inking dabber, italic permitted a shallower etch . " Blake introduced italic script on plate a3 of " No Natural Religion ", a script which he would use throughout the 1790s.
- Significant archaeological findings from this site during this excavation include a hoard of silver punch-marked coins in a NBPW vase with a lustrous polish, a baked terracotta dabber bearing Brahmi inscription of c . 3rd 2nd century BCE and structures made of mud and baked bricks of Mauryan and pre-Mauryan period.
- It's difficult to see dabber in a sentence .
- But like the lime-green bingo dabber contents Irving drinks down to the horror of his seatmates, it's an acquired taste . " Kyle Ryan of " The A . V . Club " gave the film a B, saying " No one will ever mistake the Jackass franchise for good cinema, but it never aspired to that.
How can I put and write and define dabber in a sentence
and how is the word dabber used in a sentence and examples? 用dabber造句
, dabber meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.