da nang in a sentence
- During the parade, however, the Catholic Cathedral in Da Nang was stoned.
- Da Nang International Airport is just about away from the district's center.
- Before 1997, the city was part of Quang Nam Da Nang Province.
- Ch鈛 arranged to fly immediately back to Da Nang, which remained calm.
- Talks with U . S . veterans come back to Da Nang.
- Operating out of Da Nang, she made frequent trips to Cua Viet.
- The generals were then flown to My Khe beach, near Da Nang.
- The night before Da Nang fell, Phuc simply went home and waited.
- In Da Nang, the favored paint color seems to be electric blue.
- On 23 April 1971, she departed Da Nang for the last time.
- It's difficult to see da nang in a sentence .
- Its partner, the Da Nang Cigarette Factory, holds the remaining 30 percent.
- Kovic then spent a week in an intensive care ward in Da Nang.
- On September she was on search and rescue patrol off Da Nang, Vietnam.
- Benedict was assigned as a sniper and scout at Da Nang.
- Da Nang was the primary South Vietnamese base for such strikes.
- The tourism sector is a vital component of Da Nang's economy.
- Da Nang is listed as a provinces or centrally governed cities.
- The couple broke up however in 2014 after his move to Da Nang.
- Detachments typically lasted five days, and operated out of Da Nang Air Base.
- They operated from Chu Lai and Da Nang during this time.
How can I put and write and define da nang in a sentence
and how is the word da nang used in a sentence and examples? 用da nang造句
, 用da nang造句
, 用da nang造句
, da nang meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.