corporation finance in a sentence
- Teachers of corporation finance will find in it a very satisfactory text.
- Robert Bayless, associate director of corporation finance at the SEC, said.
- The letters were from the SEC's division of corporation finance, which supervises accounting practices.
- Corporations finance long-term capital expenditures and expansion by issuing bonds.
- Established in 1949, Ford Fund is a charitable, nonprofit corporation financed by contributions from Ford Motor Company.
- Corporation finance is not treated by Professor Lough as a part of economics although closely related to it.
- Defending the survey, the SEC's Corporation Finance Division director, Brian Lane, says the agency couldn't include every reform proposal.
- It also said the public corporations financed by the budget should be allowed to sell bonds to raise funds.
- "Our letter represents no change in position, " said Brian J . Lane, director of the SEC's division of corporation finance.
- He acted as Chairman of the Corporation Finances Committee, was Chairman of the Derwent Water Board and a Governor of Nottingham University College.
- It's difficult to see corporation finance in a sentence .
- Fort Worth, Texas-based RadioShack Corporation financed Bass'medical screening and also provided support to Garver, who hopes to make her own space flight next April.
- SEC corporation finance director Brian Lane said last month : " There's a class of companies that everyone's concerned about that haven't thought about this.
- SEC corporation finance division director Alan Beller called the extension " an appropriate step " to help companies that are struggling to complete the assessments.
- The corporation finances the investments, mobilizes capital in international financial markets and provides technical assistance and advice to governments and businesses, a news release said.
- That seemed to raise the possibility that the enforcement division, which operates separately from the division of corporation finance, might be interested in the case.
- He also served as Associate Director of the Division of Corporation Finance of the U . S . Securities and Exchange Commission ( SEC ).
- Robert Bayless, chief accountant in the SEC's division of corporation finance, says his agency is " monitoring the disclosures companies are making of this nature ."
- Between Nov . 3 and Nov . 24, companies filed 36 initial offerings and raised $ 1.19 billion, according to the SEC's division of corporation finance.
- "It is clear that investors are demanding this information on a more timely basis, " said Alan L . Beller, the SEC's director of corporation finance.
- The aquarium, which is expected to open by 2005 and will be run by a nonprofit corporation financed by Marcus, is a bit of a departure.
"corporation de facto" in a sentence, "corporation duty" in a sentence, "corporation engaged" in a sentence, "corporation excise tax" in a sentence, "corporation farm" in a sentence, "corporation for education network initiatives in california" in a sentence, "corporation for enterprise development" in a sentence, "corporation for financing and promoting technology" in a sentence, "corporation for national and community service" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define corporation finance in a sentence and how is the word corporation finance used in a sentence and examples? corporation finance造句, corporation finance造句, 用corporation finance造句, corporation finance meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.